7 UNIVERSITIES ARE INVOLVED IN THE BEST GRADUATION PROJECTS COMPETITION
7 universities are competing in the best graduation projects competition, for the academic year 20172018/, from governmental and private universities (Cairo University, Ain Shams University, MSA University, Alexandria University, Mansoura University and Heliopolis University. the areas of the competition includes: Irrigation, Hydraulics, Water Management, desalination and Coastal Zones Management.
- The registration for partners is now open.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.