Invitation is made to water research institutions to compete for best applied and innovative research related to the themes of CWW2020. The competition is open to research projects which made impact on water policies, strategies, and practices during the past 3 years. Interested institutions should carefully follow the following conditions in their submissions for screening purposes:
- Provide brief description of the objective, implementation steps, findings and evidence of impact of the research work in practice.
- Submission should be in no more than 3 pages (about 1500 words single spaced, ragged text, Times New Roman 12 pt, 2.5 cm left and right margins, no tables, graphs or pictures are required for now).
- Submission should entirely be in English.
- Indicate to which themes of CWW2020 your research project is relevant.
- Priority is given to universities in the Arab region and Africa