Use of non-conventional water resources has become irreplaceable options to reduce the gap between water supply and demand. They offer great potentials but also include many challenges. The sub-theme will […]Read more ›
This sub-theme will focus on two questions: “how will climate change affect the water cycle” and “what are the key mitigation and adaptation strategies for reducing the environmental risks”. Considering […]Read more ›
The research and innovation sub-theme will focus on the up-to-date applications of scientific and technological innovations in water management to help countries tackle their water challenges and ensure sustainable development. […]Read more ›
Sustainable development calls for concerted efforts towards building a resilient future for our societies. Interlinkages between water, energy, food and environment would also contribute to sustainable development. This sub-theme will […]Read more ›
- Talaat Moustafa Group has recently joined Cairo Water Week 2019
- CWW Weekly News Vol 4
- Center of Excellence for Water
- CWW Weekly News Vol 3
- Egypt Air is offering a discount on the flight tickets for the registered participants in CWW2019 during the event period.
- CWW Weekly News Vol 2
- CWW Weekly News Vol.1
- CAIRO WATER WEEK 2019 2ND ANNOUNCEMENT
- MWRI signed a cooperation protocol with EGYPT AIR to be the air carrier of the week.
- Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation