Use of non-conventional water resources has become irreplaceable options to reduce the gap between water supply and demand. They offer great potentials but also include many challenges. The sub-theme will […]Read more ›
This sub-theme will focus on two questions: “how will climate change affect the water cycle” and “what are the key mitigation and adaptation strategies for reducing the environmental risks”. Considering […]Read more ›
The research and innovation sub-theme will focus on the up-to-date applications of scientific and technological innovations in water management to help countries tackle their water challenges and ensure sustainable development. […]Read more ›
- The registration for partners is now open.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.