Use of non-conventional water resources has become irreplaceable options to reduce the gap between water supply and demand. They offer great potentials but also include many challenges. The sub-theme will […]Read more ›
This sub-theme will focus on two questions: “how will climate change affect the water cycle” and “what are the key mitigation and adaptation strategies for reducing the environmental risks”. Considering […]Read more ›
The research and innovation sub-theme will focus on the up-to-date applications of scientific and technological innovations in water management to help countries tackle their water challenges and ensure sustainable development. […]Read more ›
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.
- The Best Graduation Project Competition deadline extended
- Call for Abstracts Deadline extended
- CWW 2019 Final Report
- CWW 2020 Announcement
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” Conference Organiztion”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”