the UNESCO Cairo office will organize a plenary session about the launching of the Arabic version of the World Water Assessment report 2017 (Wastewater: untapped resource). the session will include […]Read more ›
the First CWW Expo will be organized in parallel with the Cairo Water Week activities during the period from October 14-18 , 2018 at Nile Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Cairo. It […]Read more ›
Access to safe drinking water for improving health Sanitation challenges in developing countries Appropriate technology for water treatment Ecosystem sustainability and restoration Non-conventional water resources Wastewater management Hygiene and public […]Read more ›
- The registration for partners is now open.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.