Access to safe drinking water for improving health Sanitation challenges in developing countries Appropriate technology for water treatment Ecosystem sustainability and restoration Non-conventional water resources Wastewater management Hygiene and public […]Read more ›
Benefiting from Information committee technology shared information Regional networks for science and technology Decision support for water management Remote sensing for water management Entrepreneurship in higher education Tools to assess […]Read more ›
Transboundary Rivers for navigation, trade and development Water governance in achieving green economy Civil society engagement in water governance Effective cooperation and conflict resolution Potential and priority areas for cooperation […]Read more ›
Implementation of the Water, Energy, Food and Nexus Public-private partnership (ppp) in water management Financial resources for enhancing sustainability Water users participation in water management Informing decision-makers in water sector […]Read more ›
- Talaat Moustafa Group has recently joined Cairo Water Week 2019
- CWW Weekly News Vol 4
- Center of Excellence for Water
- CWW Weekly News Vol 3
- Egypt Air is offering a discount on the flight tickets for the registered participants in CWW2019 during the event period.
- CWW Weekly News Vol 2
- CWW Weekly News Vol.1
- CAIRO WATER WEEK 2019 2ND ANNOUNCEMENT
- MWRI signed a cooperation protocol with EGYPT AIR to be the air carrier of the week.
- Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation