Center of Excellence for Water
SE03 : Status Que of the Egyptian Water Higher Education, Research and Training:
The Center of Excellence for Water – American University in Cairo
The Center of Excellence for Water aims at boosting Egyptian Higher Education, Research and Training, in the field of Water Sciences and Engineering. Since its start, the CoE partners (more than 20 partners from Government, Universities, Research Centers, Private Sectors and Foundations) have been working to study the status-quo and capacities of the Egyptian Higher Education and Research Institutions. An in depth needs assessment has been carried out by the CoE and its results reveals interesting facts, potentials, and needs for Higher Education curricula, Research Grants, and Training (Capacity Building).
The workshop will be divided into two mains parts, the status-quo of Higher Education, research and Training, and challenges in relation to the Egyptian Water Strategy within the Egyptian Strategy for Sustainable Development, and the way forward for the Center of Excellence to address those challenges and filling the gaps
- Egypt Air is offering a discount on the flight tickets for the registered participants in CWW2021 during the event period.
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 5
- Cairo Water Week 2021 Safety Measures against COVID-19
- The Best Graduation Project Competition is Now Officially Closed
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 4
- Book Your Booth Now Limited Spaces are Available
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 3
- Join CWW2021 Hackathon on Smart Water and Irrigation Management.
- CWW 2021 permanent secretariat is very keen to secure your safety by taking all essential precautions
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 2