Center of Excellence for Water
SE03 : Status Que of the Egyptian Water Higher Education, Research and Training:
The Center of Excellence for Water – American University in Cairo
The Center of Excellence for Water aims at boosting Egyptian Higher Education, Research and Training, in the field of Water Sciences and Engineering. Since its start, the CoE partners (more than 20 partners from Government, Universities, Research Centers, Private Sectors and Foundations) have been working to study the status-quo and capacities of the Egyptian Higher Education and Research Institutions. An in depth needs assessment has been carried out by the CoE and its results reveals interesting facts, potentials, and needs for Higher Education curricula, Research Grants, and Training (Capacity Building).
The workshop will be divided into two mains parts, the status-quo of Higher Education, research and Training, and challenges in relation to the Egyptian Water Strategy within the Egyptian Strategy for Sustainable Development, and the way forward for the Center of Excellence to address those challenges and filling the gaps
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.