CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
The #CWW2020 Organizing Committee has received a lot of requests during the last period, from our partner organizations, international speakers and participants to organize the event #online due to the uncertain circumstances and situation of the coronavirus disease (#COVID-19), the organizing committee fully understood and highly considered these opinions and suggestions. Therefore, the final decision has been taken to organize a Semi-virtual event during the scheduled timeframe during the period 18-22 October 2020.
The event will include Plenary sessions, technical sessions in addition to the different competitions. As a Semi-virtual event, it will be allowed to a number of participants to assemble physically in multiple locations that will be announced soon, taking into consideration all the necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of the participants.
It is our pleasure to announce that the registration will be free giving the first priority to the participants who had attended #CWW2018 and #CWW2019.
Further information on the event tentative agenda, specific content, and online registration, among other details, will become available during the coming days. Stay tuned!
- Egypt Air is offering a discount on the flight tickets for the registered participants in CWW2021 during the event period.
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 5
- Cairo Water Week 2021 Safety Measures against COVID-19
- The Best Graduation Project Competition is Now Officially Closed
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 4
- Book Your Booth Now Limited Spaces are Available
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 3
- Join CWW2021 Hackathon on Smart Water and Irrigation Management.
- CWW 2021 permanent secretariat is very keen to secure your safety by taking all essential precautions
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 2