CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
The #CWW2020 Organizing Committee has received a lot of requests during the last period, from our partner organizations, international speakers and participants to organize the event #online due to the uncertain circumstances and situation of the coronavirus disease (#COVID-19), the organizing committee fully understood and highly considered these opinions and suggestions. Therefore, the final decision has been taken to organize a Semi-virtual event during the scheduled timeframe during the period 18-22 October 2020.
The event will include Plenary sessions, technical sessions in addition to the different competitions. As a Semi-virtual event, it will be allowed to a number of participants to assemble physically in multiple locations that will be announced soon, taking into consideration all the necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of the participants.
It is our pleasure to announce that the registration will be free giving the first priority to the participants who had attended #CWW2018 and #CWW2019.
Further information on the event tentative agenda, specific content, and online registration, among other details, will become available during the coming days. Stay tuned!
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.
- The Best Graduation Project Competition deadline extended
- Call for Abstracts Deadline extended
- CWW 2019 Final Report
- CWW 2020 Announcement
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” Conference Organiztion”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”