Join CWW2021 Hackathon on Smart Water and Irrigation Management.
This is a great opportunity for you to come up with a team project and bring your ideas to life utilizing the #Esri #ArcGIS system to enhance #water and #irrigation management. We welcome all participants to develop innovative concepts and initiate the development of a high potential solution/tool/workflow/story maps that will support water and irrigation experts to solve real problems. All projects submitted must use ArcGIS. Participants can form teams of up to 6 individuals. Participating teams must register no later than 15th September 2021. This can be done by completing the Registration Form and submitting it to the #CWW #hackathon. All final projects must be submitted on 7th October 2021. The best five teams will be asked to prepare a presentation for their project and present it on the 2nd day of CWW in the Hackathon session.
The Hackathon is organized and sponsored by Esri North Africa.
- Egypt Air is offering a discount on the flight tickets for the registered participants in CWW2021 during the event period.
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 5
- Cairo Water Week 2021 Safety Measures against COVID-19
- The Best Graduation Project Competition is Now Officially Closed
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 4
- Book Your Booth Now Limited Spaces are Available
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 3
- Join CWW2021 Hackathon on Smart Water and Irrigation Management.
- CWW 2021 permanent secretariat is very keen to secure your safety by taking all essential precautions
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 2