Discuss the preparations for the High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture
An essential part of Cairo Water Week sucess is down to the cooperation and partnership with the national, regional and international organizations. Likewise, the partner organizations considered the success of CWW a part of their success and good opportunity for the mutual cooperation to ensure the accomplishment of the joint objectives and ambitions.
In this regards, A Meeting was held yesterday to discuss the preparations for the #High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture which will be organized on the sidelines of #CWW2019 by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)and #League of Arab states, in cooperation with, the organizing committee of #CWW2019.
The meeting attended by Dr. Mohamed El-Hamdy, representative of #FAO, the main partner of the Week; Dr. Hammou Lammrani, representative of #LAS, the Honorary Sponsor of the Week; and Dr. Eman Sayed, Head of Planning Sector.
We will keep you updated with any news about CWW2019, Follow us!
- Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation
- Discuss the preparations for the High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture
- ESCWA (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia) is a new partner to Cairo Water Week
- The second phase of the national competition for water conservation.
- the winners of the first place in the IBM competition ” Code and Response “