Discuss the preparations for the High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture
An essential part of Cairo Water Week sucess is down to the cooperation and partnership with the national, regional and international organizations. Likewise, the partner organizations considered the success of CWW a part of their success and good opportunity for the mutual cooperation to ensure the accomplishment of the joint objectives and ambitions.
In this regards, A Meeting was held yesterday to discuss the preparations for the #High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture which will be organized on the sidelines of #CWW2019 by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)and #League of Arab states, in cooperation with, the organizing committee of #CWW2019.
The meeting attended by Dr. Mohamed El-Hamdy, representative of #FAO, the main partner of the Week; Dr. Hammou Lammrani, representative of #LAS, the Honorary Sponsor of the Week; and Dr. Eman Sayed, Head of Planning Sector.
We will keep you updated with any news about CWW2019, Follow us!
- CWW 2021 Information Sheet
- CWW 2021 BOOKLET
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 7
- CWW2021 Full Agenda
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 6
- Egypt Air is offering a discount on the flight tickets for the registered participants in CWW2021 during the event period.
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 5
- Cairo Water Week 2021 Safety Measures against COVID-19
- The Best Graduation Project Competition is Now Officially Closed
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 4