Discuss the preparations for the High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture
An essential part of Cairo Water Week sucess is down to the cooperation and partnership with the national, regional and international organizations. Likewise, the partner organizations considered the success of CWW a part of their success and good opportunity for the mutual cooperation to ensure the accomplishment of the joint objectives and ambitions.
In this regards, A Meeting was held yesterday to discuss the preparations for the #High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture which will be organized on the sidelines of #CWW2019 by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)and #League of Arab states, in cooperation with, the organizing committee of #CWW2019.
The meeting attended by Dr. Mohamed El-Hamdy, representative of #FAO, the main partner of the Week; Dr. Hammou Lammrani, representative of #LAS, the Honorary Sponsor of the Week; and Dr. Eman Sayed, Head of Planning Sector.
We will keep you updated with any news about CWW2019, Follow us!
- The registration for partners is now open.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.