Discuss the preparations for the High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture
An essential part of Cairo Water Week sucess is down to the cooperation and partnership with the national, regional and international organizations. Likewise, the partner organizations considered the success of CWW a part of their success and good opportunity for the mutual cooperation to ensure the accomplishment of the joint objectives and ambitions.
In this regards, A Meeting was held yesterday to discuss the preparations for the #High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture which will be organized on the sidelines of #CWW2019 by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO)and #League of Arab states, in cooperation with, the organizing committee of #CWW2019.
The meeting attended by Dr. Mohamed El-Hamdy, representative of #FAO, the main partner of the Week; Dr. Hammou Lammrani, representative of #LAS, the Honorary Sponsor of the Week; and Dr. Eman Sayed, Head of Planning Sector.
We will keep you updated with any news about CWW2019, Follow us!
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” Conference Organiztion”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” pre-conference organization”
- Closing Ceremony
- SE09: The 20th Meeting of the Joint Authority for the Study and Development of the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System
- SE04: Advanced Water Accounting: Training for Water Accounting Analyst
- SE03: Status Quo of the Egyptian Water Higher Education, Research and Training: The Center of Excellence for Water
- SE02: Kids` Hub “Young Water Ambassadors”