Senior Integrated Expert, Centre for International Migration and Development (GIZ and German Federal Employment Agency), Eschborn, Germany
Dr. Hammou Laamrani
Holding a :
- PhD in Environmental Impact Assessment from Copenhagen University, Denmark
- Master in Hydrogeology, Faculty of Science Fez, Morocco
- Master in Environment Sciences, Faculty of Science, Rabat, Morocco
- Master in Education Sciences, Faculty of Education Rabat, Morocco
He served as :
- Research Associate at National Institute For Agronomic Research and Hassan II agronomic Institute, Rabat Morocco
- Researcher at The International Water Management Institute in Ghana/ Sri Lanka, iwmi.org
- Senior Program Officer The Canadian International Development Research Centre (idrc.ca) he served as Cairo Egypt.
- Advisor to GIZ (giz.de) Program Adaptation to Climate Change in Water Sector in the MENA Region (www.accwam.com), (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH)
- Senior Integrated Expert, Centre for International Migration and Development (GIZ and German Federal Employment Agency), Eschborn, Germany.
- Water, Energy, Food Security and Climate Change Nexus, Senior Expert at the Arab Water Ministerial Council. Department of Environment, Housing, Water Resources,Economic Affairs, League of Arab States (www.las.org), Cairo, Egypt.
- Coordinator of the regional initiative on the Nexus Water, Energy and Food security in the Arab region, League of Arab States, Economic Affairs, Cairo, Egypt.