FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION (FAO); IS STRONGLY INVOLVED IN THE 1ST CAIRO WATER WEEK
In the framework of the mutual cooperation between the Ministry of Water Resources & Irrigation and Food & Agriculture Organization
(FAO), it is agreed between the two sides to organize a number of events during the 1st Cairo Water Week. FAO contribution shall include a 1-day event on the FAO-Egypt partnership and half day on Drought Insurance. the sessions will be held in cooperation with a number of other regional and international organization and will cover the following topics: Solar powered irrigation; Building a smart water future: count and account for water; Saving efficiency and productivity of water for sustainable agriculture; Drought risk insurance: possibilities and challenges and Drought management: enhancing capabilities in MENA region through international experience sharing.
- Talaat Moustafa Group has recently joined Cairo Water Week 2019
- CWW Weekly News Vol 4
- Center of Excellence for Water
- CWW Weekly News Vol 3
- Egypt Air is offering a discount on the flight tickets for the registered participants in CWW2019 during the event period.
- CWW Weekly News Vol 2
- CWW Weekly News Vol.1
- CAIRO WATER WEEK 2019 2ND ANNOUNCEMENT
- MWRI signed a cooperation protocol with EGYPT AIR to be the air carrier of the week.
- Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation