FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION (FAO); IS STRONGLY INVOLVED IN THE 1ST CAIRO WATER WEEK
In the framework of the mutual cooperation between the Ministry of Water Resources & Irrigation and Food & Agriculture Organization
(FAO), it is agreed between the two sides to organize a number of events during the 1st Cairo Water Week. FAO contribution shall include a 1-day event on the FAO-Egypt partnership and half day on Drought Insurance. the sessions will be held in cooperation with a number of other regional and international organization and will cover the following topics: Solar powered irrigation; Building a smart water future: count and account for water; Saving efficiency and productivity of water for sustainable agriculture; Drought risk insurance: possibilities and challenges and Drought management: enhancing capabilities in MENA region through international experience sharing.
- CWW Permanent Secretariat has signed the contract with the Ritz-Carlton Cairo Hotel
- The registration for partners is now open.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement