FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION (FAO); IS STRONGLY INVOLVED IN THE 1ST CAIRO WATER WEEK
In the framework of the mutual cooperation between the Ministry of Water Resources & Irrigation and Food & Agriculture Organization
(FAO), it is agreed between the two sides to organize a number of events during the 1st Cairo Water Week. FAO contribution shall include a 1-day event on the FAO-Egypt partnership and half day on Drought Insurance. the sessions will be held in cooperation with a number of other regional and international organization and will cover the following topics: Solar powered irrigation; Building a smart water future: count and account for water; Saving efficiency and productivity of water for sustainable agriculture; Drought risk insurance: possibilities and challenges and Drought management: enhancing capabilities in MENA region through international experience sharing.
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.
- The Best Graduation Project Competition deadline extended
- Call for Abstracts Deadline extended
- CWW 2019 Final Report
- CWW 2020 Announcement
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” Conference Organiztion”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”