H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI message
Director-General for Neighbourhood and Enlargement Negotiations of the European Commission
One of the key objectives of the European Green Deal is to support the transformation towards a modern, resource-efficient and competitive economy where green growth and efficient use of resources are considered essential to meet this challenge. Not only will this contribute to the fight against climate change, but it can also have significant economic benefits. This is quite evident in the water sector and particularly for Egypt. Our support to the Cairo Water Week, emanates from our commitment to support Egypt’s sustainable development strategy
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.