ICID News Update June 2018 and in this issue information about Cairo Water Week is included.
ICID has announced the establishment of the Africa Youth Forum for Water Professionals and will hold its first meeting during the Cairo Water Week in Cairo on 14/18 October 2018. It also announced that the forum will include African future leaders and will receive specialized training in water, agriculture and modern technologies during the conference in Cairo. It also announced that the Cairo Water Week will be a great opportunity for African youth to interact with the international expertise at the conference and share their experiences.
[pdfjs-viewer url=”http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cairowaterweek.eg%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F06%2Fnup2018_6.pdf” viewer_width=100% viewer_height=1360px fullscreen=true download=true print=true]
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.
- The Best Graduation Project Competition deadline extended
- Call for Abstracts Deadline extended
- CWW 2019 Final Report
- CWW 2020 Announcement
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” Conference Organiztion”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”