ICID News Update June 2018 and in this issue information about Cairo Water Week is included.
ICID has announced the establishment of the Africa Youth Forum for Water Professionals and will hold its first meeting during the Cairo Water Week in Cairo on 14/18 October 2018. It also announced that the forum will include African future leaders and will receive specialized training in water, agriculture and modern technologies during the conference in Cairo. It also announced that the Cairo Water Week will be a great opportunity for African youth to interact with the international expertise at the conference and share their experiences.
[pdfjs-viewer url=”http%3A%2F%2Fwww.cairowaterweek.eg%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F06%2Fnup2018_6.pdf” viewer_width=100% viewer_height=1360px fullscreen=true download=true print=true]
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.