MWRI has signed protocol with EGYPT AIR to be the air carrier of the week
MWRI has signed protocol with EGYPT AIR to be the air carrier of the week.
EGYPT AIR is the national airline of Egypt, based in Cairo. It was established on May 7th 1932 as the first airline in the Middle East and Africa and the seventh in the world to join IATA. EGYPT AIR network reaches more than 70 destinations to about 60 countries around the world to meet the needs of its customers. EGYPT AIR is a Star Alliance member since July 2008.
- Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation
- Discuss the preparations for the High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture
- ESCWA (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia) is a new partner to Cairo Water Week
- The second phase of the national competition for water conservation.
- the winners of the first place in the IBM competition ” Code and Response “