MWRI has signed protocol with EGYPT AIR to be the air carrier of the week
MWRI has signed protocol with EGYPT AIR to be the air carrier of the week.
EGYPT AIR is the national airline of Egypt, based in Cairo. It was established on May 7th 1932 as the first airline in the Middle East and Africa and the seventh in the world to join IATA. EGYPT AIR network reaches more than 70 destinations to about 60 countries around the world to meet the needs of its customers. EGYPT AIR is a Star Alliance member since July 2008.
- CWW Permanent Secretariat has signed the contract with the Ritz-Carlton Cairo Hotel
- The registration for partners is now open.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement