New Topics added
Science, Technology and Innovation theme
* Remote sensing applications in water resources and irrigation field.
* More understanding for the earth’s features by using multispectral images.
* Capture dynamic earth using new innovative remote sensing techniques and technologies
* Using NDVI for agriculture activities monitoring and better water resources managing
- The registration for partners is now open.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.