New Topics added
Science, Technology and Innovation theme
* Remote sensing applications in water resources and irrigation field.
* More understanding for the earth’s features by using multispectral images.
* Capture dynamic earth using new innovative remote sensing techniques and technologies
* Using NDVI for agriculture activities monitoring and better water resources managing
- CWW is giving the opportunity for all students interested in the field of water to take the advantage of presenting their project through participating in the “Best Graduation Project” competition
- An invitation to companies working in the field of water to participate by displaying their activities through the cww2021 exhibition
- CWW Permanent Secretariat has signed the contract with the Ritz-Carlton Cairo Hotel
- The registration for partners is now open.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation