The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”
Because we believe that we share the same success, your opinion matters!
The Organizing Committee of CWW2019 conducted a survey to evaluate the event and the attendees satisfaction with specific attributes of events.
The evaluation questionnaire addressed issues relevant to attendees to rate their satisfaction with each of the activities.
The attendees feedback will not only help us to better understand thier needs but also to make improvements for the next edition of the Conference.
- CWW is giving the opportunity for all students interested in the field of water to take the advantage of presenting their project through participating in the “Best Graduation Project” competition
- An invitation to companies working in the field of water to participate by displaying their activities through the cww2021 exhibition
- CWW Permanent Secretariat has signed the contract with the Ritz-Carlton Cairo Hotel
- The registration for partners is now open.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation