The second meeting of the Scientific Committee for Cairo Water Week 2019
The second meeting of the #Scientific Committee for Cairo Water Week 2019, was held on Wednesday, 19 June, 2019. The meeting headed by H. E. Dr. Mohamed Abdel Ati, the Minister of Water Resource and Irrigation and attended by Dr. Eman Sayed, Head of Planning Sector, Dr. Safwat Abdel Dayem, Head of the Scientific Committee and the members of the Committee. The meeting aimed to discuss the Scientific researches submitted to the committee as well as the criteria of evaluation, in order to continue the procedures of selecting the researches that will be presented during the Week.
- The registration for partners is now open.
- The abstract submission deadline has been extended
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.