The second meeting of the Scientific Committee for Cairo Water Week 2019
The second meeting of the #Scientific Committee for Cairo Water Week 2019, was held on Wednesday, 19 June, 2019. The meeting headed by H. E. Dr. Mohamed Abdel Ati, the Minister of Water Resource and Irrigation and attended by Dr. Eman Sayed, Head of Planning Sector, Dr. Safwat Abdel Dayem, Head of the Scientific Committee and the members of the Committee. The meeting aimed to discuss the Scientific researches submitted to the committee as well as the criteria of evaluation, in order to continue the procedures of selecting the researches that will be presented during the Week.
- Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation
- Discuss the preparations for the High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture
- ESCWA (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia) is a new partner to Cairo Water Week
- The second phase of the national competition for water conservation.
- the winners of the first place in the IBM competition ” Code and Response “