Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation
From Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt .. The farmers are participating in Cairo Water Week 2019 from everywhere in Egypt … They will present their wonderful experiences and best practices in Water Conservation…
In continuation to the coverage for the news of the second national competition for water conservation for farmers, which is organized by the Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation in cooperation with the European Union.. Today, H.E. Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aati, Minister of Water Resources & Irrigation and Chairman of CWW2019 Higher Committee, attended the closing session of the workshop that was held to evaluate the distinctive experiences of 25 farmers from Upper Egypt. The workshop was concluded by Dr. Eman El Sayed, Head of Planning Sector and Executive Director of CWW2019.
Follow us to know more about the competition, and listen to the details of the wonderful experiences of the farmers in their session during Cairo Water Week 2019
- Talaat Moustafa Group has recently joined Cairo Water Week 2019
- CWW Weekly News Vol 4
- Center of Excellence for Water
- CWW Weekly News Vol 3
- Egypt Air is offering a discount on the flight tickets for the registered participants in CWW2019 during the event period.
- CWW Weekly News Vol 2
- CWW Weekly News Vol.1
- CAIRO WATER WEEK 2019 2ND ANNOUNCEMENT
- MWRI signed a cooperation protocol with EGYPT AIR to be the air carrier of the week.
- Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation