Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation
From Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt .. The farmers are participating in Cairo Water Week 2019 from everywhere in Egypt … They will present their wonderful experiences and best practices in Water Conservation…
In continuation to the coverage for the news of the second national competition for water conservation for farmers, which is organized by the Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation in cooperation with the European Union.. Today, H.E. Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aati, Minister of Water Resources & Irrigation and Chairman of CWW2019 Higher Committee, attended the closing session of the workshop that was held to evaluate the distinctive experiences of 25 farmers from Upper Egypt. The workshop was concluded by Dr. Eman El Sayed, Head of Planning Sector and Executive Director of CWW2019.
Follow us to know more about the competition, and listen to the details of the wonderful experiences of the farmers in their session during Cairo Water Week 2019
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.
- The Best Graduation Project Competition deadline extended
- Call for Abstracts Deadline extended
- CWW 2019 Final Report
- CWW 2020 Announcement
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” Conference Organiztion”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”