Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation
From Upper Egypt and Lower Egypt .. The farmers are participating in Cairo Water Week 2019 from everywhere in Egypt … They will present their wonderful experiences and best practices in Water Conservation…
In continuation to the coverage for the news of the second national competition for water conservation for farmers, which is organized by the Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation in cooperation with the European Union.. Today, H.E. Dr. Mohamed Abdel Aati, Minister of Water Resources & Irrigation and Chairman of CWW2019 Higher Committee, attended the closing session of the workshop that was held to evaluate the distinctive experiences of 25 farmers from Upper Egypt. The workshop was concluded by Dr. Eman El Sayed, Head of Planning Sector and Executive Director of CWW2019.
Follow us to know more about the competition, and listen to the details of the wonderful experiences of the farmers in their session during Cairo Water Week 2019
- Egypt Air is offering a discount on the flight tickets for the registered participants in CWW2021 during the event period.
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 5
- Cairo Water Week 2021 Safety Measures against COVID-19
- The Best Graduation Project Competition is Now Officially Closed
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 4
- Book Your Booth Now Limited Spaces are Available
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 3
- Join CWW2021 Hackathon on Smart Water and Irrigation Management.
- CWW 2021 permanent secretariat is very keen to secure your safety by taking all essential precautions
- CWW 2021 Newsletter Issue 2