The second phase of the national competition for water conservation.
As promised, there is no category excluded from Cairo Water Week 2019 activities, Farmers are strongly involved in the Week activities.
Yesterday, the Ministry of Water Resources and Irrigation and the Organizing Committee of Cairo Water Week 2019 in cooperation with the European Union represented by the EU Water STARS project held a workshop for the second phase of the national competition for water conservation. Dr. Eman Sayed, Head of planning Sector and the National Coordinator of the project opened the workshop and attended by a group of distinguished experts from the Ministry of Water Resources & Irrigation and the Ministry of Agriculture to evaluate the farmers’ experience.
it is noteworthy to mention that, 83 farmers applied to participate in this year’s competition, 60 Farmers have been selected to participate in the preliminary round. Today, 25 farmers invited to participate in the workshop from Lower Egypt to present their experiences on water conservation, which proved that they have a high level of awareness regarding different water problems and the desire to conserve it. We will keep you updated with any news on the next rounds of the competition.
To know more about their amazing experiences and the efforts done to rationalize water use and conserve water, you are cordially invited to register for CWW2019, meet and listen to them during their special session.
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.
- The Best Graduation Project Competition deadline extended
- Call for Abstracts Deadline extended
- CWW 2019 Final Report
- CWW 2020 Announcement
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” Conference Organiztion”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”