Three Minute Thesis competition
The CWW Scientific Committee in cooperation with the University of Queens Land in Australia is organizing the 3MT (Three Minute Thesis competition). The competition cultivates researchers’ academic, presentation, and research communication skills. Presenting in a 3MT competition increases the researchers’ capacity to effectively explain their research in three minutes, in a language appropriate to a non-specialist audience.
All the participants are invited to attend the session that will be organized for this competition on the fourth day of the event 23rd of October at Mississippi River Hall from 15:00 – 16:30.
To join the competition, please send us an email, including your information and title of thesis and abstract, before the 7th of October 2019 and the accepted participants will be notified via email
- Call for Abstracts Deadline extended
- CWW 2019 Final Report
- CWW 2020 Announcement
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” Conference Organiztion”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” pre-conference organization”
- Closing Ceremony
- SE09: The 20th Meeting of the Joint Authority for the Study and Development of the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System