Three Minute Thesis competition
The CWW Scientific Committee in cooperation with the University of Queens Land in Australia is organizing the 3MT (Three Minute Thesis competition). The competition cultivates researchers’ academic, presentation, and research communication skills. Presenting in a 3MT competition increases the researchers’ capacity to effectively explain their research in three minutes, in a language appropriate to a non-specialist audience.
All the participants are invited to attend the session that will be organized for this competition on the fourth day of the event 23rd of October at Mississippi River Hall from 15:00 – 16:30.
To join the competition, please send us an email, including your information and title of thesis and abstract, before the 7th of October 2019 and the accepted participants will be notified via email
- CWW2021 CONCEPT NOTE
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual