UNESCO CAIRO OFFICE, HAS RECENTLY JOINED THE 1ST CAIRO WATER WEEK
the UNESCO Cairo office will organize a plenary session about the launching of the Arabic version of the World Water Assessment report 2017 (Wastewater: untapped resource). the session will include keynote presentations, and a high-level panel, in addition, to organize a parallel session on Gender Mainstreaming in IWRM. UNESCO shall also participate in the “Children Water Forum” through implementing 23- Interactive water educational activities aiming at promoting water conservation culture and sustainable management. With the World Water Assessment program, UNESCO Cairo office will hold a side-event on the World Water Assessment (National training) back-to-back to the 1st Cairo Water Week.
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.
- The Best Graduation Project Competition deadline extended
- Call for Abstracts Deadline extended
- CWW 2019 Final Report
- CWW 2020 Announcement
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” Conference Organiztion”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”