UNESCO CAIRO OFFICE, HAS RECENTLY JOINED THE 1ST CAIRO WATER WEEK
the UNESCO Cairo office will organize a plenary session about the launching of the Arabic version of the World Water Assessment report 2017 (Wastewater: untapped resource). the session will include keynote presentations, and a high-level panel, in addition, to organize a parallel session on Gender Mainstreaming in IWRM. UNESCO shall also participate in the “Children Water Forum” through implementing 23- Interactive water educational activities aiming at promoting water conservation culture and sustainable management. With the World Water Assessment program, UNESCO Cairo office will hold a side-event on the World Water Assessment (National training) back-to-back to the 1st Cairo Water Week.
- Evaluation workshop for the second national competition for water conservation
- Discuss the preparations for the High level Meeting for the joint committee on Water and Agriculture
- ESCWA (United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Western Asia) is a new partner to Cairo Water Week
- The second phase of the national competition for water conservation.
- the winners of the first place in the IBM competition ” Code and Response “