DON’T MISS THE OPPORTUNITY … PARTICIPATION IN THE CAIRO WATER WEEK EXHIBITION IS STILL OPENED!
the First CWW Expo will be organized in parallel with the Cairo Water Week activities during the period from October 14-18 , 2018 at Nile Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Cairo. It will be a unique opportunity for all public and private institutions in the water sector and related businesses & industries to display their activities, programs, and products and generate modern ideas & advanced technology in the water-related such as desalination, renewable energy, and water conservation technology. You are cordially invited to join the exhibition and to choose your booth among the three available categories: silver, gold and diamond varying in (branded display areas, numbers of wall graphics, power supplies…., etc).
For more information please visit https://www.cairowaterweek.eg/exhibition
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.