The best graduation project Competition
In the areas of
Irrigation, Hydraulics, Water Management, Coastal Management and Desalination
The competition is one of the activities during the first Cairo Water Week, which will be held during the period 14-18 October, 2018.
All graduation projects, of the academic year 2017/2018, from Governmental and Private Universities are encouraged to apply if their projects fall under the areas of the competition. The invitation is not limited to Faculty of Engineering; other Faculties can also apply.
The Scientific Committee of the Cairo Water Week will select the best three projects and the winners will present their work during a special session during The 1st African Young Water Professional Forum organized by ICID. The rest of the selected projects will be presented in a poster session.
Projects which fall under the competition areas should be submitted by the chairmen of the scientific departments of the different faculties and not by individual students.
The deadline of submission is 1st August, 2018
For submission please contact: graduation_project@Cairowaterweek.eg
- H.E. Mr. Maciej POPOWSKI Message
- H.E. Mr. Felix Reinders Message
- H.E. Mr. Loïc Fauchon Message
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Dr. Mohamed Abdel-Aty Minister of Water Resources and Irrigation
- CWW2020 OPENING SPEECH – Speech of Mr. Loïc Fauchon President of the World Water Council
- CWW2020 Final Announcement
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 10 Sep 2020.
- The Three-Minute Thesis Competition deadline extended
- CWW2020 will be a Semi-virtual
- The Best Graduation Project Competition submission deadline extended to 1 Sep 2020.