The best graduation project Competition
In the areas of
Irrigation, Hydraulics, Water Management, Coastal Management and Desalination
The competition is one of the activities during the first Cairo Water Week, which will be held during the period 14-18 October, 2018.
All graduation projects, of the academic year 2017/2018, from Governmental and Private Universities are encouraged to apply if their projects fall under the areas of the competition. The invitation is not limited to Faculty of Engineering; other Faculties can also apply.
The Scientific Committee of the Cairo Water Week will select the best three projects and the winners will present their work during a special session during The 1st African Young Water Professional Forum organized by ICID. The rest of the selected projects will be presented in a poster session.
Projects which fall under the competition areas should be submitted by the chairmen of the scientific departments of the different faculties and not by individual students.
The deadline of submission is 1st August, 2018
For submission please contact: graduation_project@Cairowaterweek.eg
- Call for Abstracts Deadline extended
- CWW 2019 Final Report
- CWW 2020 Announcement
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” Conference Organiztion”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” sessions organization”
- The evaluation’s statistics Of CWW 2019 ” pre-conference organization”
- Closing Ceremony
- SE09: The 20th Meeting of the Joint Authority for the Study and Development of the Nubian Sandstone Aquifer System